Wills & Estate Seminar
This is not a seminar to have you leave your wealth to the Church. It is not a seminar to generate income for a particular law firm. It is a seminar to encourage you to plan. Why plan your estate?
- To avoid having your estate be decided by the state of California with an associated large fee.
- To have a plan for your children in the case of the unforeseen.
- To avoid having a significant portion of your estate go to the government and not your heirs due to the ever changing tax laws.
- To define how your treasures are used if you are incapacitated.
- To take the stress of making tough decisions out of your heir’s hands.
Lisa Caputo, an expert in this field, will once again present this seminar. Lisa and her family are parishioners of our parish. Join us on Thursday, February 27, at 7 p.m. in the Church to understand what your next steps in planning your treasures should be.
For more info, contact Tom DeNatale at email@example.com.