Weekly Stewardship Report: Art & Environment
“Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.” – Hebrews 13:16
Can you find a little time to help prepare a prayerful space? The Holy Spirit Art and Environment team is looking for help to move us from our Lenten Environment through Holy Week, including Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and culminating with our Easter celebration. To make these many transformations, much help is needed. While there are 20 people who are dedicated to preparing our church for worship each week under the guidance of Patricia Bilello and Sue Schill, we are looking for additional help on the following dates.
- Saturday, April 12 at 9:00 a.m. for Palm Sunday set-up
- Monday, April 14 at 9:30 a.m. for Palm Sunday take down
- Thursday, April 17 at 2:30 p.m. for Holy Thursday set-up
- Thursday, April 17 at 8:00 p.m. for Good Friday set-up
- Saturday, April 19 at 9:00 a.m. for Easter set-up
Please consider serving on one or more of these days as a family, a couple or by yourself.
Contact Katie Metzger, Director of Shared Ministries, at email@example.com or 408-997-5115 to help with this or any other ministry.