Parish Picnic Rules for Bake Off and Chalk Art Contest
Cookie/Brownie Bakeoff Rules
1. Contestants must be amateurs.
2. Contestants cannot have more than one entry.
3. Submissions must be home cooked (not store bought).
4. Types of desserts that may be entered (please make 2 dozen):
A. Cookies OR B. Brownies
5. Please do not submit anything that requires refrigeration.
6. Contestants may work individually or with a team (prizes will be awarded to 1 member/team only, NOT each individual).
7. Contestants should not fraternize with the judges (that would be Fr. Brendan and Fr. Angelo).
> Check-in is at 1:00 in the gym. Please be on time.
> The Scoring System:
– Each contestant will be assigned a number for judging. Submissions will be judged on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the highest.
> You will be judged on taste and appearance.
> The Contest Representative will tally all of the ballots. The contestant with the highest score will be the winner.
PRIZES WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE DAY OF THE CONTEST – YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN
Please email Merry Reardon at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1st to confirm your entry of cookies or brownies.
Parish Picnic Chalk Art Contest Rules
> Start time at noon – artwork will be judged at 2:00 p.m.
> All participants will be given a 4×4 area and chalk
> Judging is based on first impression, creativity, originality, skill, and use of color
> The groups will be by age/grade: Kinder-2nd, 3rd-6th, 7th-12th, 18 years and over
>All art work must be family friendly
> Art work will be judged by the parish picnic committee
> Prizes will be awarded by groups
To enter the chalk contest please email Merry Reardon at email@example.com.