Opportunities To Serve – Photo Directory Help
“So then, while we have the opportunity, let us do good to all, but especially to those who belong to the family of the faith.” – Galatians 6:10
We often send out a call for service outside the parish in the many ministries we offer here at Holy Spirit, but today we are looking for support for our own community. Starting March 11th, we will begin the work to prepare a Photo Directory for our parish. Due to changes in schedules, illness and life in general, we find that we are short handed of people to help welcome those who have signed up for their photos in March. Can you help? This is a great way to meet your Holy Spirit family.
We are specifically looking for people who can welcome people on:
– Wednesdays, March 11th & 18th, 3:30–6:00 p.m. or 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
– Thursdays, March 12th & 19th, 3:30–6:00 p.m. or 6:00–8:30 p.m.
– Fridays, March 13th & 20th, 3:30–6:00 p.m. or 6:00–8:30 p.m.
– Saturdays, March 14th & 21st, 9:00–11:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:00-3:00 p.m., or 3:00-5:00 p.m.
– Sunday, March 15th & 22nd, 9:00-11:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.,
1:00-3:00 p.m., or 3:00-5:00 p.m..
This is such an important resource for our parish—please contact Katie Metzger, Director of Shared Ministries, at 408-997-5115 or email@example.com if you can help.