Holy Spirit Fitness Challenge: February 1 to April 10
The spirit of our Fitness Challenge is to work as a team to encourage and support one another as we all strive for healthier lifestyles. To submit your daily exercise minutes to your team leader for the weekly tracking report, you should be counting your minutes of intentional exercise. A common denominator among people who successfully manage their weight, maintain healthy “numbers”, and stay fit is that they exercise as a matter of habit.
If you have never exercised regularly, or at least not in a while, you’ll want to first consult with your doctor. No matter what activity you choose to do for exercise, know that moving more strengthens your body, which is a temple for Christ. All intentional exercise counts for all ages! Join the FUN!
Consider one of these exercise programs on local U-Verse TV. Set up your DVR to record these programs!
- Sit and Be Fit – KCSM channel 43 at 10:00 a.m.: Low intensity exercise for Seniors
- FUNctional Fitness – KCSM channel 43 at 9:00 or 10:30 a.m. on Saturdays: Exercise for a variety of levels to lose weigh and strengthen the body.
- Kid Fit – SMILE channel 340 at 8 a.m: Exercising, dieting and having fun, helping children stay strong and healthy.
- Interactive Workout – channel 171: Pick your workout (ab crunch, squats, bird dog, gluten squeeze, etc.) and follow the screen.
- Happy Yoga – ION L channel 468 at 3:00 a.m.
- Priscilla’s Yoga Stretches. -. KRCB channel 22 at 6:00 and 6:15 a.m.
- Wait Lana Yoga – KRCB channel 22 at 6:30 a.m.
- Power Yoga: Mind and Body – KCSM channel 43 at 10:30 a.m.: Deep-breathing activities and physical movements.
- Classical Stretch – KRCB channel 22 at 6:30 and 9:30 a.m.: Reduce weight and add tone, improve body flexibility and hip and core strength.
Questions: contact Leah Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.