Faith Formation 2014-2015: Requirements and Registration
Planning has already begun for the 2014-2015 Faith Formation year. Please read below for registration requirements and changes.
- Birth and Baptismal certificates (even if baptized at Holy Spirit)
- Fees – payable by check or credit card:
- Faith Formation $65
- Sacramental Prep $100 (Holy Communion and Confirmation)
- For any child registered in Faith Formation, their parents will be required to do two hours of service in the classroom during the year.
- There will be opportunities for parents to participate in Adult Faith Formation sessions. 12 one-hour sessions will be offered, with a requirement that parents attend two of the sessions.
Registration will be held on Sunday, March 23, and Sunday, March 30, from 9-11 a.m. in the Parish Hall. All registrations will
be done at this time for Faith Formation and Sacramental Preparation (Reconciliation, First Holy Communion and Confirmation). NO online registrations for the 2014-2015 year.
Faith Formation class options:
- Sunday: 10:45-11:45 a.m.
- Monday: 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
For more information, contact Merry Reardon at 408-997-5112 or email@example.com.